Re: [Nmh-workers] problems sending email to Peter Maydell...

2005-12-24 05:55:48
Igor Sobrado wrote:
I have just sent an important email to Peter Maydell, but it seems
that we will have some challenges sending the email to him.  I have
received a lot of returned messages like this one in the last days.

Yeah, there was a temporary loss of connectivity to the machine
I read email on, so the MTA next back in the chain was queueing
them (and sending these warnings that it was doing so); it doesn't
bounce them unless they can't be delivered for a month, though, and
in fact the problem is now fixed.

-- PMM