Re: [Nmh-workers] suppress Content-ID's with new mhbuild option?

2006-01-31 12:56:38
Jon Steinhart <jon@fourwinds.com> wrote:

If you decide to make these additions, keep in mind that they have to
be done in the send code, not in the whatnow code.  This is because
the design of the attachment code was such that it would work
independent of the user interface.  In particular, I know people who
have hacked mh-e to add attachment headers.

I'm sure Bill will chime-in here...  MH-E now can use either mhn
attachment directives, or gnus directives.  The Content-Type is (for the
most part) filled-in automatically using `file -i'.

Peter