[Nmh-workers] addtoseq, bug 4301 (was Re: Sequences implementation)

2006-02-07 09:42:26
Ralph Corderoy wrote:

Yes, I'm hitting it daily and having to work around it.  Given the
increase in space and time of computing resources, it's now practical to
have +inbox containing thousands of emails and have a script that picks
them into many different sequences in reasonable time instead of having
many different folders.

That reminds me, would it be useful to integrate the patch attached to
bug #4301 which re-enables the addtoseq function for mh-format? Would
anyone use it?

To me it seems a bit strange for scan to have side effects but it'd be
useful to be able to use the mh-format language for filtering messages
into sequences.

Oliver