Re: [Nmh-workers] Somebody out there have a virus or something? Also release stuff.

2006-03-05 08:27:56
Oliver Kiddle wrote:
pmaydell@chiark.greenend.org.uk wrote:
Are we going to try to maintain a 'stable branch' or are we just going
to tag the head of CVS every so often and hope it's not too buggy?

I thought we had a RELEASE_1_2 branch in CVS like the RELEASE_1_1 branch
but, checking now, it seems that's a tag. Other tags have names like
nmh-1_0_4.

We could always create one if we wanted to...

Have the issues that we had with 1.2.0 on NetBSD been fixed? Wasn't
there some issue with make running autoconf?

I think we decided that that was user error.

-- PMM