[Nmh-workers] Re: nmh-announce

2006-03-07 17:34:40
Dan Harkless <nmh@harkless.org> writes:

On March 7, 2006, Josh Bressers <josh@bress.net> wrote:
Just FYI:

I've switched Josh to be the administrator of the three (I originally
forgot
about nmh-announce) mailing lists, and given him the necessary password.
If you've got issues with the way the mailing list is being run, you
now know who to bother :-)  I admit that I didn't think anyone was going
to volunteer, but anyway, thanks to Josh for stepping up to take it over!

Unless someone gives me a good reason, I'm going to shut down the
nmh-announce list.  There has never been a post to it.  I see no purpose in
keeping this open.  In the event we decide it's needed, I'll open it back
up someday.

I strongly disagree.

What Dan said. That there hasn't been any traffic is just a symptom of
the real problem which is that the announcements haven't been going to
this list.