Re: [Nmh-workers] multiple Fcc fields = duplicated msg without hard link

2006-05-18 06:23:18
I have tried to defined a mail like that
To: foo@bar.com
cc:
Fcc: +sent,+inbox/foo
Subject: ...

When I send it, what I have is the same message copied into the two
folders.
Is there any way to have an hard link of these two mails instead of two
copies?

post processes the Fcc: header, but uses refile to do the actual
refiling, so what you're getting is refile's behaviour. It should be
creating hardlinks if it can, so there must be some reason it can't.

Try doing some refiles with multiple destination folders manually
to figure out why refile might not be using hardlinks.

Cheers,

        - Joel