Re: [Nmh-workers] multiple Fcc fields = duplicated msg without hard link

2006-05-19 02:13:24
On Wed, 17 May 2006 06:22:26 +0200, David Guibert said:
When I send it, what I have is the same message copied into the two
folders.
Is there any way to have an hard link of these two mails instead of two
copies?

A related thing on *my* wish list:

Getting rcvstore to file into multiple folders, so (for instance) mail
from my boss regarding a specific project could be stashed in both places:

rcvstore +boss +frobozz

(This is *mostly* emulatable by a 'rcvstore; refile -link' pair, except
that tends to be racy if you depend on 'cur' pointing to the right message.
Alternatively, if it was easy to get rcvstore to cough up the message
number it assigned, so 'refile nnnn -link +second +third' worked...