Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: send (smtp) problems

2006-07-06 09:32:47
Philipp Roessler <der_wachtmeister@freenet.de> writes:

<= 250 STARTTLS
=> AUTH LOGIN
<= 334 WXRajy5hbW3
=> nGopbA==
<= 334 KNPzc3dasC6
=> B3ObjkdpZWRbhuiYwNjA2
<= 535 5.7.0 {mp036} Incorrect username or password

I am assuming that these challenges are _not_ exactly what was sent,
right?  I ask because they don't seem to be anything useful in terms of
actual base 64 text (BTW, they're just the username and password in
plain text; you might want to keep that in mind).

Anyone out there using SASL with MH who can verify that it's actually
working?

I use it every day, but with GSSAPI.  I tested the CRAM-MD5 mechanism, and
it worked.