Re: [Nmh-workers] whatnow attach usage

2006-07-15 12:02:17
Hi Philipp,

I wonder how I'd use the 'attach' option on the 'What now?' prompt.
Whenever I use it I get "whatnow: can't attach because no header field
name was given."

As a side note, whatnow(1) mentions "-attach header-field-name" in
SYNOPSIS, but doesn't describe its use in DESCRIPTION.

Cheers,

Ralph.

Sounds like the manual page needs some work.  Sorry 'bout that.  Add
the following two lines to your .mh_profile:

      send: -attach X-MH-Attachment
      whatnow: -attach X-MH-Attachment

Then it will work.  The reason for this is that I did not want to hardwire
the attachment field name into the code because of the potential to conflict
with something else.

I added those 2 lines to .mh_profile but still doesn't work.
Error message:

  mhbuild: draft shouldn't contain MIME-Version: field

And this is the draft message: