Re: [Nmh-workers] mhbuild destroying german Umlauts

2006-07-22 21:12:38
This is a real problem: when I MIMEfy a message (on the "What now?" prompt=
)
it destroys german Umlauts.
Check it out, here's a =8A (ae), =9A (oe), =9F (ue) and =A7 (sharp s).
How can I tell nmh to leave Umlauts alone?

Is this portion of the mhbuild man page relevant?
       set  is  of  the  type  given  by the environment variable
       MM_CHARSET.  If this environment variable is not set, then
       the character set will be labeled as "x-unknown".

What are valid values for MM_CHARSET?

Philipp