Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.3 release and Dcc/Bcc behaviour

2007-03-30 04:11:48
Joel Reicher wrote:
2) I think the current CVS code should be released as 1.3. If nobody
  objects, I will change the version string to "1.3-RC1" and upload a
  1.3-RC1 tarball. When all issues are worked out, I'll tag the code in
  CVS as RELEASE_1_3, change the version string to "1.3", and upload the
  1.3 tarball.

I certainly think we could do with another release. I had some
minor tidyups in mind (fixing compiler warnings mostly) but they
can go in or not depending on whether I have time to commit them.

I do think we should try to test compiling the RC on as many systems
as we can. One of the problems with 1.2 (entirely my fault, alas)
was that it didn't build on FreeBSD et al.

Unfortunately Sourceforge's compile farm isn't available this time
round...

Incidentally http://www.nongnu.org/nmh/ claims that 1.2 would be
the last release from this codebase. Anybody know why that is there?

-- PMM