Re: [Nmh-workers] cannot get envelop sender address correct

2008-05-05 13:25:42
On Mon, 05 May 2008 21:46:29 +0200, Anders Eriksson said:

zhangweiwu(_at_)realss(_dot_)com said:
here is another problem. After several days I found most of the emails I se
nt
did not arrive. I found it is because nmh always use
zhangweiwu(_at_)localhost(_dot_)l
oca
ldomain as my envelop sender address, despite I have: Alternate-Mailboxes:
my_real_email_address(_at_)realdomain(_dot_)com

man mts.conf

Your looking for draft_from.

In the spirit of user friendliness, maybe this should be .mh_profile
tweakable?

Hmm.. I wouldn't object.  There's been a few times in the last decade or
two that I've managed to forget to include 'masquerade=draft_from' when I
built a new release, and spend a while scratching my head.  If it was in
my .mh_profile, it would be one less thing I could screw up. ;)