Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.3-RC2 uploaded

2008-05-20 11:38:43

Hi,

I am about to submit some more patches (additions to
aclocal.m4, configure.in plus some other files to handle
the remaining SunOS4.x build/run problems in an appropriate
noninterfering fashion.   I'm just about to do a final test
on Solaris8, and mayble BSDI-3.1 (kinda old).

These repairs are rather conservative, and are only triggered
for platforms not having the defects of
1) sprintf returning ptr to output buffer instead of character count.
2) MB_CUR_MAX not existing or returning value < 1
3) realloc failing for null ptr input

I was hoping to see them get tested in an RC release and make it
into the final release, but whatever.

The changes are finished, the only thing left to do is to make
one more test on Solaris and one on the BSDI and then write up
a note for the patch submission...

I should be done within a couple of hours...

russ

On Tue, 20 May 2008 18:22:50 +0100