Re: [Nmh-workers] Maildir support for inc

2008-06-05 09:06:45
David Malone wrote:
Also, I think that main() function is pretty unwieldy already, and adding
yet another thing to increment from makes it even worse. Some refactoring
there would be nice at some point...

Yes - it was pretty bad when I looked at it in 2004. I could choose
a refactoring that suits me and port forward if you want. Alternatively
if you'd like to refactor then I can port forward once I know how
you're going to do it.

If you'd like to do the work then feel free -- you probably have a better
idea of what refactoring would work since you've had to do the maildir
mods anyway. I'd prefer it if the changes went into SVN as refactoring
first and then maildir changes later, though.

-- PMM