Re: [Nmh-workers] New new/fn/fp/unseen program

2008-07-22 05:18:08
This is something that would increase the functionality of nmh, so I say
include it.

In contrib or uip?

My feeling is that the core nmh utils should not be like that, although
I can't really justify that feeling.

I think this is a counterproductive stance to take with respect to nmh.  We
should really be working to make the lives of our users better.  The fact
that I carry around an incredible number of scripts just to make nmh work
tells me two things.

My comment was only meant to apply to uip. I agree stuff like this should
be in the distribution, just maybe in contrib.

But I really don't feel strongly about that.

Cheers,

        - Joel