Re: [Nmh-workers] 128 byte field name limit in NAMESZ breaks scan(1)

2008-10-21 06:39:16

I think this has been reported on the bug tracking system before.
(https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?14975)

What I want to know is why you have files in your ~/Mail/whatever/
with envelope 'From ' lines in the first place. The usual path
via inc doesn't have them (I think because they are the delimiters
in a mail spool file and so get stripped out as the messages are
split).

Fwiw, I had this problem a couple days ago when I
blindly migrated from slocal to procmail... I hadn't
read doc/MAIL.FILTERING, so I didn't have the...

 :0 Whf
 | formail -z -R 'From ' X-Envelope-From:

...magic.

steve
--

So perhaps this bug should be fixed by making whatever
path you're using to put messages in the folder strip out the