[Nmh-workers] IPv6-ifying nmh

2009-01-09 11:23:56
I was doing some work on the smtp code for nmh, and I couldn't help noticing
that it has no IPv6 support.

Does anyone have any strong feelings about moving nmh to the use of
getaddrinfo()/struct sockaddr_storage (and all of the associated goo
for doing IPv6 support)?  Can this change just be made wholesale, or do
people still want to use nmh on systems which do not support
getaddrinfo() and struct sockaddr_storage, and thus we need some
autoconf glue?

(Making this change will result in a simplification of a lot of code, so
I think it's worthwhile just on it's own).