Re: [Nmh-workers] IPv6-ifying nmh

2009-01-09 11:58:12
I think my preference would be for switching the code to using
getaddrinfo et al, and adding autoconf-shims to implement those
functions in terms of the old APIs if we need to. (Cleaner than
lots of ifdefs.)

My only concern is that I can't easily test the autoconf shims because
I don't think I have access to old operating systems anymore.  In
theory I could cobble up a test environment, but for me that's past the
point of diminishing returns.  So if someone else wants to write them,
great.  Otherwise ... we won't have them.