[Nmh-workers] Re: big thanks

2009-01-26 13:22:54
Justin Mason <jm(_at_)jmason(_dot_)org> wrote:

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 03:13, Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> wrote:
jm(_at_)jmason(_dot_)org (Justin Mason) writes:

rader(_at_)hep(_dot_)wisc(_dot_)edu writes:
I've wondered a few times if/how long mh/exmh will continue to live...
how they'll do after the post-babyboomers pass.

hey, fwiw, I'm a post-babyboomer and a happy ExMH user -- in fact I just
set up ExMH on my new MacBook a couple of weeks back ;)

Fresh blood is great to have. Thanks, Justin!

Yeah, yeah, this is an old thread, but with launch less than 50 days
away, I've been, uh, busy (see kepler.nasa.gov for more). But I wanted
to let Justin (and others) know that I really appreciate it when
new, and especially young, folks join in.

If you're using Emacs, check out MH-E :-). mh-e.sourceforge.net.

hey Bill --

well, I should note that prior to setting it up on that MacBook, I've
been installing and using ExMH and nmh/mh on other platforms for at
least 10 years.  so I'm not really new blood per se ;)

Heh heh :-).

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG
ID:610BD9AD