[Nmh-workers] problems with slocal

2009-02-16 02:23:56
Hey all,

I'm trying to setup a really simple .maildelivery:

  #Field        Pattern Action  Result  String
  X-Spam-Flag   NO      qpipe   R       /usr/local/lib/rcvtty
  default       -       file    ?       /var/spool/mail/belg4mit

for use with nmh 1.3 under postfix, but something's wrong:

  Command died with status 1: "/usr/local/lib/slocal"

rcvtty is called, and the message is added to the spool,
but it remains in the queue with the above error. If I execute
slocal manually the file is processed, but the process hangs...
--
Free map of local environmental resources: http://CambridgeMA.GreenMap.org