Re: [Nmh-workers] Verizon DSL block

2010-01-22 14:49:23
Also, the smtp port should be configurable vs hardcoded.

It is.  As Ken noted earlier in this thread:

 send: -port submission

(The -port option to send and post doesn't appear in their man pages.)

Actually, it does ... but it doesn't appear in 1.3, because the code
didn't make it into 1.3.  (I double-checked this; it doesn't appear in the
post summary of options, but it is mentioned.  It does appear in both
the summary and a more complete description for send).

However, I'm not sure this helps Stewart; since he changed the code to the
submission port and still gets a timeout, then that would suggest to me
a more fundamental networking problem.