[Nmh-workers] Diffs for replacing mktemp() usage

2010-02-02 13:53:17
Attached are the changes I have currently done in my development
environment.  The changes also include minor mods to deal
with "may be uninitialized" warnings from gcc.

I added a new file, sbr/m_mktemp.c, to include the new functions for
replacing m_scratch() and m_tmpfil().

The goal was to minimize the amount of re-coding, so the new functions
attempt to provide the basic capabilities of the older functions,
but using mkstemp() under the hood vs mktemp().  It seems the much
code has a heavy reliance on being able to access the actual pathnames
of temporary files vs just having an open handle to it.