Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: Diffs for replacing mktemp() usage

2010-02-03 14:23:49
On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 13:56:40 CST, Earl Hood said:

A descision to be made is the work I have currently
done worth rejecting because it fails to address all
(less probable) cases, or accept it now for something
better than what currently exists and then improve
upon it later?

Given that the vast majority of nmh users are probably on laptops or
single-user desktop boxes rather than large central servers with untrusted
other users on them, and your code *is* an improvement, I think the best
thing to do is drop in your patches, leave a TO_DO comment block in there
about what's still needed, and we revisit it if it ever becomes an issue.