Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: Diffs for replacing mktemp() usage

2010-02-03 16:02:36
Earl Hood wrote:
On February 3, 2010 at 15:23, Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu wrote:

Given that the vast majority of nmh users are probably on laptops or
single-user desktop boxes rather than large central servers with untrusted
other users on them, and your code *is* an improvement, I think the best
thing to do is drop in your patches, leave a TO_DO comment block in there
about what's still needed, and we revisit it if it ever becomes an issue.

Okay.

Yeah, I think I agree (best is the enemy of the good, and all
that).  I have no objection to you committing this.

-- PMM