Re: [Nmh-workers] unapplied patches

2010-12-14 06:40:39
Peter Maydell wrote:
undo of install-mh
What did you think of my proposed patch to the manpage?

Telling people to do
  echo "${MH:-$HOME/.mh-profile}"
Is not going to work for users of non-Bourne based shells. May be easier
to just say that .mh_profile is in the home directory unless the MH
environment variable is set.

Other than that, fine, though I'd try to cut it down further,
especially the first paragraph to make it more general and not just
about uninstalling.

improvement of folder man page

I thought I'd committed at least some of those to the cvs repo.

Oh yes sorry, some are. I was searching for markus' name in the git log.
Is there much point to the ChangeLog file now that we're using git.

Oliver