Re: [Nmh-workers] about mhparam

2010-12-15 18:21:38
markus schnalke wrote:
I also spotted code that appears to be badly formated:
-    } if (debug) {
+    }
+
+    if (debug) {

Actually, looking at the code I suspect that the intention was for this
to be } else if (debug) { otherwise some things get duplicated. There's
a later else and why should you be allowed specific components together
with -all but not with -debug.

Further more I wondered why mhparam has no default action. -all could
be set if mhparam is called without arguments. Another possibility
would be to print the default values from
    static struct proc procs []
in this case. Maybe there are reasons for the existing behavior.

Whenever a command takes a list, it can be useful if the default is to
do nothing because it makes it easier if you generate that list from a
script and the result might be empty. That's all I can think of.

Oliver