Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh in near, medium, and far-term

2011-12-06 19:25:20
On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 17:45:43 EST, Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu
writes:
   And if you figured out how to get exmh to use the "fixed" font
with the most recent version of Tk, that would be super-awesome :-)  (As
an aside ... from my brief investigation, it seems that with the changes
to the font handling in Tk you can no longer use any X font that is
semicondensed, and fixing it required looking at the whole Tk font mess).

I'll take a look at that, I suspect that exmh's use of fonts needs to be cleane
up since the rest of the world moved to fontconfig/cairo.

i committed a band-aid fix for this to cvs, back in april - see
<URL:http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.exmh.devel/977>.

the debian versions since 2.7.2-22 (ie. testing and unstable)
include that fix.

regards
az

--
+ Alexander Zangerl + GnuPG Keys 0x42BD645D or 0x5B586291
+ http://snafu.priv.at/