Re: [Nmh-workers] More configuration stuff (acconfig.h)

2012-01-07 19:05:15
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

nmh 1.4 is out. I hope you have some time soon to package it up.

Could you please comment on Ken's questions about the following
configuration items? Since I like the way you configure nmh on Debian,
I'd like to ensure that his suggestions are consistent with the way you
configure nmh. Thanks!

Is Nick on this list?  People said he was still around; they just didn't
know how busy he was.

I don't know, probably. But I had cc'd him just in case.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>