Re: [Nmh-workers] mailxi and attachements

2012-01-30 08:26:56
Hi Mark,

mhbuild - << E-O-MAIL > ${PROJECT}.msg &&
send ./${PROJECT}.msg &&
rm -f ${PROJECT}.msg

Nice.  I can get `send /dev/stdin' to work, avoiding the temporary file,
but send tries to rename it to have a leading comma when it's done
giving "send: unable to rename /dev/stdin to /dev/,stdin: Permission
denied", though its exit status is still zero.  (It doesn't use rmmproc,
and probably should, but I think that's been pointed out before.)

Should your rm be removing ,$PROJECT.msg?  I often think that of `rm
-f', it combines force with ignore errors.

Cheers, Ralph.