Re: [Nmh-workers] I need help configuring nmh 1.4

2012-02-17 10:11:26
Ken wrote:

This happens because you have multiple cc: headers ... and
according to the relevant RFCs, that isn't actually permitted

I've never seen multiple Cc: headers in an nmh draft.  Norm,
did you add any?  If not, does your .mh_profile have any -cc
switches for repl (assuming you used that)?  Did you enter
any on the command line?

nmh only has the ability to send email to one location, and
that setting is global for all recipients.  So you have the
choice of submitting to your local SMTP server (which handles
local email okay

The only time I use my local SMTP server is from cron jobs, and
then I use /bin/mail.  I expect the default RedHat sendmail
configuration works fine with that and lets you use local
addresses.

David