Re: [Nmh-workers] I need help configuring nmh 1.4

2012-02-17 09:47:38
Hi,

Ken wrote:
I think to make it do exactly what you want you'll have to modify your
sendmail/postfix/whatever-mta configuration to deliver "local" email
locally and then punt all other email to your ISPs SMTP server.

That's what I do.  Have Postfix punt everything non-local to the ISP's
"smart host" using the "relayhost" configuration.

Or ... could you just use Fcc:?  I mean, if you want a local copy with
a Date: header and all, that would do it.

I've never liked fcc: and always dcc: myself instead.

Cheers, Ralph.