Re: [Nmh-workers] temporary files

2012-03-15 22:26:50
ralph wrote:
Hi Jon,

I guess that I avoid multiple concurrent compositions of all sorts
because it's painful because of the shared draft file unless one uses
long options.

I use them all the time and see no pain or need of long options?

    $ grep draft ~/.mh_profile
    draft-folder: drafts
    $ apropos mh-draft
    mh-draft (5)         - draft folder facility for nmh message system
    $

yeah, i'm a little confused by jon's problem.  i have a similar
draft-folder setting in .mh_profile, and i can reuse the most
recent draft (the usual case) with:
    comp -use
and a specific former draft N with
    comp -use N

no sharing of drafts, or long options, involved.

paul