Re: [Nmh-workers] temporary files

2012-03-15 22:23:20
ken wrote:
Hell, it's not even that much of an edge case. It's a reasonably common
situation, and it silently fails by simply relinking the @ for each new
reply. Unless anyone has any strong rationale for keeping it around (and
I haven't seen any posted here so far), I'm all in favour of nuking it
altogether.

I am loath to get rid of an interface like this that has been around
forever (and like Valdis said, exmh might use it).  AFAICT, this has
only come up as an issue because of dropbox, and I think having a switch
to turn it off might be the right solution here.

i agree.  i've never had a use for @, and i almost said "nuke it"
earlier today, but adding an option to suppress it would be the right
choice.

paul