Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh User's Manual?

2012-03-26 20:59:44
Bill wrote:

David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> writes:

Ken wrote:

I've seen a number of nmh man pages which say things like this:

Consult the Advanced Features section of the nmh User's Manual for more
information on making digests.

Which leads to to ask ... which manual are they talking about, exactly?

Looks like the MH User's Manual.  I found a copy here:

ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/mail/mh/doc/MH.ps.gz

The "Historical Documentation" page on Sourceforge has links
to the ftp site at UCI, but it's gone.  I think that we
should archive those old documents before all of the mirrors
disappear.  Is there a place to store them on Savannah?  Or
should I just throw them into the git repo?  About 3.5 MB.

Were you aware of
https://sourceforge.net/projects/rand-mh/files/Documentation/? We
archived all of the old MH stuff at SourceForge (project rand-mh).

Yes, and just to be safe it's all in nmh/docs/historical/ now,
with .ps converted to .pdf and all .doc files renamed to .txt.
The document sources are also in that hieararchy.

David