Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh User's Manual?

2012-03-26 21:18:43
Yes, it would be awesome to prepend git's history with the original
RCS files. That could probably be done by exporting the git
repository, started anew, importing the RCS files, and then importing
the exported git repository.

Thanks for the approach, it sounds doable but not by me at this point.
The RCS files have been copied to the nmh/docs/historical/mh-6.8.5/
hierarchy for now.

That is basically the same thing as doing a rebase, except that way is
more work.  It would invalidate every checked-out copy of the revision
control tree.  It _might_ be useful, but would it be worth it?  We would
still have a gap in the revision history because we don't have Richard
Coleman's work.