Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.5 release and better repl/MIME handling

2012-03-31 07:50:48
Ken wrote:

Okay, so I am thinking that perhaps we are close to ready to start the
1.5 release cycle; I don't have anything else on my plate that I'd like
to see in there.  So if anyone else has any code they would like to see
in nmh for 1.5, now is the time they should speak up!

I'd prefer to see 1.5 go out soon and then dedicate the
next release to better repl/MIME handling.

If people think it's a good idea I wouldn't mind shipping this with
nmh, but I'm not sure where is should go; right now nmh doesn't have
a dependency on perl.  We could always put it in the "docs" directory.
Anyway, please let me know what you think!

I'm fine with perl but I expect not everyone will be.

Configure could check for MailTools, and at least warn if it's
not available.  Maybe grab it only if a new configure option
for this purpose was specified.

How about a new "contrib" directory?  This has been brought up
before.

David