Re: [Nmh-workers] Thoughts on 1.5 release candidates

2012-05-10 22:28:41
one nit:  when configured with sendmail rather than smtp (i used
the docs/contrib/build_nmh script to do this, so i can't quote what
that did under the covers), the "make check" step fails.  all of
(well, most of ) the test-post-* scripts fail because they set up
a local fakesmtp program using -server 127.0.0.1 and -port BIGNUM,
and presumably send fails to connect to it due to the config.

Duly noted; I think that means we just have to make sure to have the
test environment always test things out with SMTP; that should be simple
enough.

Done.  Thank you, Paul.

David