Re: [Nmh-workers] [exmh-workers] Second release candidate for nmh 1.5 is now available

2012-05-10 23:25:53
Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is my trouble, nmh, or exmh.  But, I can't
get it to work.  One person I know sends me messages containing

  Disposition-Notification-To: John Smith <john@smith>

exmh responds to that by displaying a message in the main window
allowing me to "Send confirmation", "Send denial", or "Ignore
silently".  I'm used to confirming.  When I try to confirm then
exmh creates ~/Mail/post###### which contains the following