Re: [Nmh-workers] [exmh-workers] Second release candidate for nmh 1.5 is now available

2012-05-07 13:07:03

On 7 May 2012 at 13:57, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>wrote:

I'm having a serious problem with 1.5 RC2.  I'm using nmh 1.5
RC2 with exmh 2.8.0 + CVS through May 2, 2012.  My MTA is
postfix 2.3.6.

From looking at the message you provided ... I see no From
header seperating the messages.

Nor did I.

Does the spool file contain them?

Impossible for me to tell after the 'inc' as the spool file is
empty.  When my email notifier (xlbiff*) pops up I'll have a look
at the spool prior to 'inc'.  At a rate of 3/44 with issues I
ought to be able to catch this in a day or two.

And did this work with the previous version of nmh?

With nmh-1.0.4 I had maybe two message in 6 years that were
concatenated in my inbox.  I attributed that to "garbage in"
without looking further.  Today's issue could also be a "garbage
in" coincidence with my nmh upgrade.  But, I have to look to be
sure.

FWIW, my upstream also uses postfix.  They've been my upstream
since it was via UUCP circa 1991.

Thanks....

* xlbiff uses 'scan' to format its email alerts.  This works fine
  with nmh 1.5 RC2.

--
Kevin