Re: [Nmh-workers] [exmh-workers] Second release candidate for nmh 1.5 is now available

2012-05-07 13:16:26
Does the spool file contain them?

Impossible for me to tell after the 'inc' as the spool file is
empty.  When my email notifier (xlbiff*) pops up I'll have a look
at the spool prior to 'inc'.  At a rate of 3/44 with issues I
ought to be able to catch this in a day or two.

Looking at the code .... m_getfld() uses a simple algorithm.  If the first
line of the mailbox starts with "From ", it assumes a BSD-style mailbox.
Otherwise, it assums a MMDF delimiter (4 ^As).

AFAICT, this code has been unchanged since forever.  You don't need
multiple messages; you can just look at one message in your mailbox.
If it's got a "From " header as the first line, then I'm stumped.
If it doesn't ...  well, I don't really know how it ever worked
before :-/