Re: [Nmh-workers] [exmh-workers] Second release candidate for nmh 1.5 is now available

2012-05-14 09:22:38

Earlier I reported an issue with multiple messages ending up in
the same mh message.  We concluded, given that my spool file was
messed up, that this couldn't be nmh.  That part stands.

I disabled my procmailrc file, and the problem went away.  I've
put back in all but two rules by now, and everything still works.
Those two rules massage quoted-printable and base64 stuff to
be friendlier for things like 'repl'.  I'm not sure why they
suddenly became problematic after being in use since 2010.  But,
I don't expect that anything these lists deals with could be part
of a cause.

I'm reporting this news here for two reasons.

 1. Just to be complete regarding, to tie up the loose end of
    my earlier report.

 2. To ask if there are new features in nmh or exmh that aid
    with today's proliferation of quoted-printable and base64
    messages.

Cheerio....

--
Kevin