Re: [Nmh-workers] [exmh-users] [exmh-workers] Second release candidate for nmh 1.5 is now available

2012-05-07 13:36:46

On 7 May 2012 at 7:57, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>wrote:

That "POP" reference and 'man inc' helped me find the problem.
I have MAILHOST defined in my environment. nmh now interprets
MAILHOST as a POP host and wants to login.  Undefining MAILHOST
got rid of my last nmh 1.5 RC2 issue.

Huh, I guess I forgot about that because that was added .... 12 years ago :-)

There's high praise in there.  Just try running a Redmond email
product for 12 years.  Not gonna happen (at least I know of none).

--
Kevin