Re: [Nmh-workers] charset conversions

2012-05-11 12:39:15
Thus spake Ken Hornstein:
Hm, I thought we did better ... but we don't, do we?  I guess even inside
of mhshow we just dump the characters out after we've decoded them.  If
someone sends you something in UTF-8, you're fine ... but otherwise you
just get <U+1F4A9>.

The realization that someone else is familiar with U+1F4A9 by hex code
made me laugh out loud. Well done.

BTW, doe we have proper base64 decoding for replies in 1.5? I'm using
1.4 here, and when I repl I get many lines of:

PmkndmUgZmluYWxseSBnb3R0ZW4gbXkgd29ya3NwYWNlcyBzZXQgdXAgc28gdGhhdCBpIHRoaW5r

--
J.