Re: [Nmh-workers] charset conversions

2012-05-11 12:51:04
The realization that someone else is familiar with U+1F4A9 by hex code
made me laugh out loud. Well done.

Heh, I've used it before here and no one said anything, so I didn't think
anyone got it.

BTW, doe we have proper base64 decoding for replies in 1.5? I'm using
1.4 here, and when I repl I get many lines of:

A _qualified_ "yes".  Specifically, IF you use replyfilter (see
$(docdir)/contrib/replyfilter) AND you have the perl modules needed
by replyfilter AND you have nmh configured properly (see the comments
in replyfilter for what you need to do) then yes, it works.  I've been
using it for a month now, and so far it actually works pretty good.
The only drawback I've seen so far is that you need to know to run mhbuild
on a draft if replyfilter puts characters with the high bit set in it
(as far as I can tell, I got all of the stuff right about figuring out
the character set of a message and converting it to the character set
you're using locally).