Re: [Nmh-workers] new nmh broken?

2012-07-18 12:32:30
A more user-friendly diagnostic might be:

      Your components files are not compatible with this version of nmh.
      You have modified them so we were unable to automatically update them.
      You need to go to /etc/nmh and merge in the changes to the components,
      forwcomps, replcomps, and replgroupcomps files.  If you're in a hurry
      you can add a From: header to this message so that it can be sent.

Noted.  Although I think this message would have been longer than every
other nmh error message combined :-)  Not that there's anything wrong
with that.  I guess I was hoping the part about the missing From header
and checking the components files would be enough.