Re: [Nmh-workers] new nmh broken?

2012-07-18 14:58:32
Well, I agree that it's long, but this isn't a transient error, it's an
upgrade issue and that's a place where at least one person (me) doesn't
expect things to break.  So giving explicit instructions seems OK to me
even if they're long.

Fair enough.  Although technically the issue is more with the DRAFT
rather than components file; you could always delete the From: header
from the draft even if your components were correct.  How about this
text:

Your draft file does not contain a From: header; this version of nmh
requires that all draft messages contain one.  See the default
component templates for examples and insure that your draft contains
a valid From: header.