Re: [Nmh-workers] rmmproc Not Used for Lots of Messages; refile Copies.

2012-11-25 09:02:41
Changing the way rmmproc is called would break all out existing
scripts.

Clearly, yes.  There'd be to be some indication that the rmmproc desired
it, or a run-time test done to show it copes.  I'd prefer the former.

So, Ralph .... what exactly do you want here?  I will confess that
I'm personally not interested in writing code to switch rmmproc to
taking arguments on stdin (for starters, it's not clear to me how
that should be controlled).  Anyone else who wants to write that
code is of course completely welcome to do so, and I'll help integrate
the code if the author isn't up for it.  I'd appreciate a test for
the test suite for that code, but it's not a requirement.

I'm personally willing to write code to make it so if rmmproc exceeds
MAXARGS it will run rmmproc multiple times.