Re: [Nmh-workers] Ditch autoconf selection of pager?

2013-01-14 18:54:30
Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
I miss that.  Used to be handy on keyboards that didn't have a working
`|'.

By 1987, '|' had trumped pre-ASCII keyboards :-)

Even if a | rune was on a key it didn't mean you could enter it from
that key or any other for a good way after that.  :-)

Paul Vixie wrote:
i beg to differ. the best damn keyboard on the planet is:
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/815/oct012006007.jpg
but then, i need a keyboard that can scream as loud and hit as hard as
i do.

Oh yes, they're excellent, several around the house packaged up.  Once I
started working from home I had to retire them for a Happy Hacker II;
neighbours complained they sounded like "machine-gun fire".  :-)

Cheers, Ralph.