Re: [Nmh-workers] Ditch autoconf selection of pager?

2013-01-14 19:29:26
On 14 Jan 2013, at 17:00, Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon(_at_)orthanc(_dot_)ca> wrote:

On 2013-01-14, at 4:59 PM, Alexander Zangerl wrote:

maybe, but you need hearing protection to work on it.

That's a feechur. It's called tactile feedback.

When I was still slinging code professionally, I got a Type M with
trackpoint, removed the keycaps from the number pad, and mounted
my logitech trackman wheel in that space.  It was wonderful, amazing,
and loud.  These days, I work mostly in structured prose, and really
value backlit keyboards.  Of course, my current industry considers
MS Word to be the sine qua non of text editing, so that's the least
of my troubles.

Does nmh work well in acme, or have you not bothered to script/plumb
for it?

~Chad