Re: [Nmh-workers] Every Three Minutes

2013-02-02 14:10:00
Ken wrote:

Hm, okay, I _think_ I see it.  The problem isn't sending
to your original recipient, it's with the cc to yourself.
And adzone.com is your MX record, so that explains the
received headers.  But I don't know why it kept happening.
And I'm a little puzzled how rawbw.com got into the mix.

I sort of wondered why it was looping, but I think you've
got it.  It's not really looping.  The bounce to the sender
is the entire message, right?  It's too big, so each bounce
generates a new one.

See, Norm?  _This_ is why you should use Fcc! :-)

:-)

David